How We Collect Your Information
Information We Collect
- Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Demographical Information. Demographical Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
- Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
- This site uses proprietary analytics systems to help improve usability and the customer experience. We may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, and other non-personally identifiable behavioral information. You can choose to disable these features by electing to use the private browser setting. Note, that doing so will disable other features that this site may employ.
Kayamping.net has implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Customer Information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
Use and sharing of customer information
- With Third Party Product and Service Providers. We share your Customer Information, as needed, to the third parties who actually provide the products and services you request. We frequently act as a third party marketer and seller of various brand name products and services, and we provide these companies with the information necessary to carry out your orders. How these companies use your Customer Information, once we have passed it on to them, is governed by their respective privacy policies and procedures.
- With Third Party Advertisers. Although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third Party Product and Service Providers described above, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions. The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures. You may opt out from having us share your Customer Information with Third Party Advertisers by following the steps in the next section.
- With Third Party Cookies. We allow third-parties to collect anonymous information when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services when you visit the other websites. These third-parties may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to our website in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
Email Promotions. To opt out from receiving further email communications from us regarding other offers and promotions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: By providing your contact information, including your telephone number, on this Web site, you are expressly granting us permission to contact you even though you may have previously chosen to have your telephone number added to any Do-Not-Call List including lists maintained by us, or any local, state or federal government agency. In addition, your state may have laws that prevent us from calling you on your mobile/cellular telephone. If you use a mobile/cellular telephone as your primary means of communication, please call us toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 1-855-586-5399.
Access to Information
Should you have any questions about the Customer Information we have about you or to access your information that we have on file, you may email us at email@example.com. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the Customer Information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, Kayamping.net will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and that the person requesting the change is the person about whom the Customer Information relates.
If You Are a Resident of California or Delaware
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information: and
- If the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Purchaser in Washington State